An ordinary day…
– go home after work, grabbed my swim gears and head to the community center
– pool close at 7, got there at 5:50. Start doing my regular (500m warm up, 600m drills, 500m paddles, 500m pull cool down)
– 10 min before the pool closes, a kid decided to puke in the pool….everyone out (on the positive note, at least I got 90% of my swim done)
– hit the treadmill in the gym for 30 min. 20 min easy. Last 10 min decided to bump up the intensity. Hit Zone 3 (Heart rate 176) at 9.1 miles per hour. Legs felt great!
– as I wiped the treadmill for the next person, I dropped the bottle of water and splashed over a girl..*duh*
– showered and headed out…ate a lot…