An ordinary day…
– go home after work, grabbed my swim gears and head to the community center
– pool close at 7, got there at 5:50. Start doing my regular (500m warm up, 600m drills, 500m paddles, 500m pull cool down)
– 10 min before the pool closes, a kid decided to puke in the pool….everyone out (on the positive note, at least I got 90% of my swim done)
– hit the treadmill in the gym for 30 min. 20 min easy. Last 10 min decided to bump up the intensity. Hit Zone 3 (Heart rate 176) at 9.1 miles per hour. Legs felt great!
– as I wiped the treadmill for the next person, I dropped the bottle of water and splashed over a girl..*duh*
– showered and headed out…ate a lot…
At some gyms, spilling water on the girl next to you is how you strike up a conversation.
did you get digits?
Glad you were able to get most of your swimming done before you had to get out. Nice speed at the end of your run!!
Heh heh heh… I am in the same frequency with Comm. Sounds like a great way to meet a gal. 🙂
Hey I trolled your site and still cannot find a pic og you riding the Tri bike. Only the 1st one where you were riding without shoes on the trainer.
just doin’ work! Keep it up!
Ugh!! Why would a kid puke in the pool, that’s so nasty!!!!!